Alteros Viewer 2.1
Alteros Viewer is a light version of Alteros3D without 3D viewing and Mediaplayer functions. It is 2D graphic viewer with customizable interface. The program allows viewing any 2D graphical files (PSD, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF and many others).
Build in text editor allows viewing and editing TXT and RTF files.
Alteros Viewer can also display HTML files and other documents via OLE interface (requires installed Internet Explorer).
Program interface can be easily set up with the help of the skins. Besides, Alteros Viewer supports desktop files format- ADESK. Using ADESK files you can create graphical interfaces with the program start up commands, files and directories display. ADESK files can be used as Alteros Viewer start up interface, as well as user's CDROM interface, if Alteros Viewer is used as Autorun shell for CD.
Alteros Viewer allows you to open any number of documents simultaneously. Convenient file manager is used in order to switch between the documents designed in Windows Taskbar style.
Pentium-166 or better;
- Display of 2D graphical files: bmp, btn*, dib, emf, gif, ico, jpeg, jpg, pcx, rle, tga, wmf, psd, tiff, png, ppm, cel, iff, rgb, fli/flc (only first frame), pic, tim.
- Thumbnails preview of 2D files.
- Saving files in BMP and JPEG formats.
- Zoom in and zoom out modes, screen floating (using only mouse without scrolling down and buttons).
- Installation of any images as Desktop Wallpaper.
- Image copying into clipboard.
- Slideshow mode.
- Graphical effects (flip, invert, RGB-transitions, Hue-Saturation-Lightness,Brightness-Contrast).
- Resize function for graphical files.
- Crop function for graphical files.
- Fullscreen preview function for graphical files.
- Display and edit of text files: txt, rtf. All unrecognised types of files are opened with text editor.
- Browser for viewing HTML files (Requires installed Internet Explorer). Browser also allows viewing any other OLE-documents. Example: MS Word or MS Excel files. This option requires relevant programs to be installed at PC.
- File manager. Constantly present on the screen and allows opening, sorting files and can perform all major file commands (delete, rename, copy, move).
- Customizable list of editors for files.
- Multilanguage interface.
- Command input string allow to enter file names, directory, http:// address and any other internal command for Alteros.
- Alteros Skin format allows not only to change the external interface of any standard program element, but also to add new, selected by the user, buttons to any toolbar of the program.
- ADESK file format allows creating desktop, which can be adjusted by the user. User can create the panel of any size in the active screen of Alteros, add to it graphical or text buttons, as well as any amount of decorative images. The program contains a wide selection of internal commands, which can be assigned to any interface button.
- Autostart option allows to make any file (including ADESK) to be automatically launched at program's start up.
- Creating the autostart interfaces for CDROMs.
© Copyright 1997-2004. Lighttek Software. All rights reserved.